Adhesive graphics are a fun, versatile way to display your message! Do you need to let people know about your big sale next week? Put a vibrant window cling graphic on your storefront windows! Maybe you need to mark your vehicle as a company car? Invest in a vinyl decal instead of lowering the resale value with aftermarket paint.
Here are 10 great reasons you should take advantage of sticky graphics:
1. Cling graphics do not damage the surfaces they attach to. Removal of the graphics is quick, easy, and clean making them perfect for short-term promotional messages.
2. Adhesive vinyl makes great mess-free stickers to give to customers. They can put these graphics on vehicle bumpers, windows, mirrors, etc. without worrying about the residue normally associated with stickers.
3. Floors are an under-utilized marketing surface in many businesses. Floor graphics can be a fun way to catch attention and lead people to your business. (Try creating an interactive graphic by using arrows to lead people to your location)
4. Another great use for floor graphics is color-coding sections of your store which can help customers find their way around (this is especially useful in large businesses like department stores).
5. Sticky graphics turn windows into advertising space. Perforated vinyl allows you to use your windows to advertise without losing visibility.
6. For businesses with highly visible window space, window clings can even replace expensive external signs.
7. Sticky graphics can add a temporary message to a pre-existing sign. You can add a temporary “sale” decal to your storefront sign which would be a cost-effective alternative
8. Graphics can be added to automobiles for cheap without altering the original paint job. These graphics can attach as window clings, adhesive vinyl, and magnet backed vinyls.
9. You can wrap your whole vehicle with adhesive vinyl instead of dealing with the cost and permanence of a new paint job. The vinyl wrap will protect the original paint from damage and fading too!
10. Custom printed wallpaper has become a popular item for interior design. You can achieve special wall effects and imagery that would normally be unattainable through traditional painting methods creating a unique selling environment. (Plus you can design your perfect wallpaper to match your branding instead of sifting through catalogues to settle on close match)
Get the most from your advertising budget and reach your customers in fun new way with sticky graphics!